Pages

3/03/2010

About My Self

The main intention for starting this website is "I LOVE ANIMATION" because I hate the real world, I watch only cartoon or animated series/movies. Many people including my mom tells me that you are above 20 - now also you are watching childish movies and my answer to them is "I Hate The Real World".

My first animated movie was "Aladdin Movie", I watched it with my parents in cinema hall but I didn't watched it complete because I started crying as the film was started, My father took me outside for sometime and came back in but as soon as we came in I started crying again. So due to my crying we have to leave the movie in between and set to home.

In real for watching that movie, I was afraid because that was an animated movie a very different kind. It was like aliens were walking and talking. The darkness about animation was cleared when I watch "Toy Story", My view about animation was totally changed, it was changed to a new creation - my best one is We can create our own world around animation, feel free, do what ever you want. My Favorite Movie Is 'Ratatouille'.

Inspiration:-
This Website is Highly Inspired with two main most popular website they are first is Wikipedia and second is Imdb, I in personal thanks to this website's for helping me by giving idea about to create my own Animated Movies List site "Thank You Very Much".

If you like my work and want to contact me, So just send a email to me at "eminaworld@hotmail.com"

Thanking You

Animated Movies List...

No comments:

Post a Comment