Pages

6/05/2012

"Advice to Queen Elinor" - Brave Clip


King Fergus is trying to sort out the matter troubling in between Mother (Queen Elinor) and Daughter (Merida). King Fergus enters the room when Queen Elinor mumbles while making her daughter's painting. King Fergus says to Queen Elinor that "Speak to Her Dear (Fergus want Elinor to speak to her daughter and finished the problem)", In return Queen Elinor replies that "I Do Speak To Her, She Just Doesn't Listen". In order to solve the problem in between mother and daughter, Fergus tries an experiment he tells to Elinor that "Pretend I'm Merida, Speak To Me. What You Say". With a shy smile on the face Elinor says "I Can't Do This", but King Fergus don't want Queen Elinor to give up, He says to Elinor "Sure You Can".

After listening to King Fergus, Queen Elinor gives an question full look to-wards Fergus but right that time King Fergus shout "There, There That's My Queen" and he started the acting of Merida.

Ohh my god when I saw the acting and listen to the voice of King Fergus doing the acting of his daughter so funny, I was laughing and laughing.

This Brave clip 'Advice to Queen Elinor' is 54 seconds long.

No comments:

Post a Comment